主題

回帖

2萬

積分

超級版主

積分
發表於 2023-1-20 15:25:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Sumho in Typhoon time

Last Friday went to SZ for working, After the dinner with the customer it rain cats and dogs outside and cannot go anywhere. Then in this 年夜雨 suddenly wanted to looke for 年夜乳. As the restaurant just next to Sumho, then ran overthere in 9.9 seconds. The whole body was still wet all over.

It was so strange that it had only 2 customers in the resting place and no other customers in the showering room. Then took a shower and went to resting to have a drink. From the net pic. I chose no. % and then went to the room. 3-5 mins later she came in, even the light was so dark but still could recognise her skin was quite white.

As I was just finished the dinner, I started the massage from the front. She massaged my legs and focusing on my "third leg" very frequently. My brother stood up and made the short like a pyramid. I asked her to take the oil to start Part 2 direclty. When she came back my brother was sleeping again. Then she started from massaging my ass with the very tenderng touching and scratchingwith her fingers........ woo. it was very itchy and comfortable. My brother stood up very fast and had to turn to the front side immdiately.

I ask her to sit next to my right hand side for open up her bar. What a surprise,....... after opened the bra, the boobs were disappeared and changed from C to A. Wonderful bra is really a good friend of the ladies. But she was quite tender forholding my brother and rotating her hand around his head and body. The feeling made me forgetting the magic of wonder bra. After 5 mins, my spirt climbed to the top.

Then back to normal massage. In the last 20 mins, my brother wroke up again. She tried to clam down him again. However this time was the 2nd time, it was not so easy and I also scrtached her 2 big grapes. She was also quite sensitive and her holding force was becoming bigger and bigger. My brother was feeling pain instead of comfort anymore. She did it softer againg and when I sctrached her grapes faster, she held more stronger and shakinng up and down faster. At the end, I also got release under whatever pain and high feeling.......

Got up, shower and ate noodle. Luckily the rain stopped....... went to Soho for a drink.

Sorry don't know how to type chinese.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2023-7-15 06:19:21 | 顯示全部樓層
路過,支持一下啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2024-8-31 09:33:14 | 顯示全部樓層
相儅不錯,感謝無私分享精神!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

囡囡資訊
樓上骨 水療SPA
泰式按摩 足浴保健
中醫保健 一樓一
其他分類
標籤分類 夜遊分享
BT資源 成人貼圖
免責聲明

本站所有內容和圖片均由用戶發布及系統自動從互聯網上收集,不提供任何影片串流服務以及不儲存任何影片,只提供Web頁面,沒有收取任何利益,如有任何版權問題請通知本站管理員刪除

本站聲明

本站已依網站內容分級規定處理,如果你是未滿18歲者或對成人內容反感,請勿訪問!

安卓客戶端

安卓客戶端

蘋果客戶端

蘋果客戶端