dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 23:30:00

The three most memorable BGs

The three most memorable BGs

Do you still remember the three BGs I mention below:

Chuk Yuen Sauna:

No. 1 -She was very interesting.She will give me a doctor-use plastic finger protector.Then she would take off her clothes.You will discover she wears a T-back.Then, she will take off her bra and the little T-back.You will be surprised by her very big, artificial tits......You can finger f--- her for over 15 minutes!

No. 19 - She will scream by using english.She will take off her underpant, sit in the opposite of the bed, and wide spread her thin-lipped pussy.Believe it or not, I can't help myself at one time and f--- her by force.Fortunately, she did not make a report to GA!

No. 66 - She looks like Lee York Tung instead of Chan Wai.She had received an operation on her left breast (for sickness, reason withheld) and have a cut wound on her lower nipple.I really hope she will recover from that illness.She allows oral sex and cum through her mouth.She will swallow the sperm completely without spitting out.

Aiiii, they had gone.Gone to nowhere.I wish them all the best and good luck forever.They had given their valuable themselves for our happinness.They deserve a respect and salute!

:cry2

Fango Chu

C丶sunshine 發表於 2023-2-20 20:37:21

:lol不錯

明绍宗朱聿键鼻 發表於 2023-3-18 07:57:29

不錯不錯,樓主您辛苦了。。。

去火星三小时自 發表於 2023-5-9 03:07:34

寫的真的很不錯

123456809 發表於 2023-10-23 23:53:39

找到好貼不容易,我頂你了,謝了
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: The three most memorable BGs