dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 23:25:00

Nanshan information

Nanshan information

I would presented information about SZ Nanshan district. I will list bellow information for you details.
1.    YU HUANG XUAN sauna
Address: The intersection between CHAUG YE Road and NAN HAI Road, nearby HAI WANG building.
Hardware: quite good. ALL are VIP room, and individually bathroom. But bathroom is very small except a VIP room with wide bathroom.
Software: not bad
Charge: 168RMB for VIP room, and 500RMB for tips for full service, or 50-200RMB for pure Chinese massage;
Dressing: same as flag skirt, very sexy. I think if you take a look on lady, maybe you wanna fxxx her.
Service: I have visited this sauna on November last year. It’s a new-open in that time. The stress impression is very worth site if you wanna enjoy HJ, Kissing C-eye, and other ball ball job, except ML. So the tips depend on you, regular is 100-200 RMB. I visited it again last month. The style is very different, only provide FULL massage on VIP room, and charge is 500RMB. The receptionist will introduce it. I have take a look on so many beautiful lady when I cross through passageway, tall, big ball ball, pretty face and so on. For my option,charge is expensive for my budget. But I think it is not problem for HK brothers.

2.    SHEN HAO JIANGKANG CITY sauna
Address: the opposite side of KONKA group, nearby QIAO CHENG DONG metro station. When you go out from this station, you will find it.
Hardware: good. Normal room and VIP room are provided. I selected the normal room, it’s OK. The public service bathroom is good, so many free locker, and waiter is very kindness. No public service pool.
Software: good.
Charge: 188RMB for VIP room, and 500-700RMB for tips for full service; 138RMB for normal room, and 50-100RMB for pure Chinese massage. Special mention, the FULL service will be provided on normal room, so only HJ is available, but 200 RMB needed for tips.
Dressing: sexy. No anything barrier on skirt, u can full eye enjoying.
Service: BG was quite good. I selected NO.121, with skill technique and pure face, I like it. Especially kissing c eye, it’s interesting. We talk about a lot of, I knew that she from ZHANG JIANG city, 粤语 is available, she is cup of my tea.
Other: I am learning through manager that charge is different between common BG and model lever BG. I am not about it, but when check out, I find 3-4 BG with tall, cut curve and good face, walking on lobby. Maybe model level?

The other reports will be continued…

xwuw13 發表於 2024-2-20 13:43:56

支持new161

新北狂纱 發表於 2024-9-12 01:01:59

真是 收益 匪淺
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Nanshan information