dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 22:35:00

石X古流係正or邪足?????

石X古流係正or正足?????

Today went to "Stone Dragon" area, and visit 古流 for food massage.
since i never been there and it is my first time. so no idea this area is normal foot massage or not.
when i entry in, the waiter just introduce me two kind of massage, one is normal. around 35 or 38/ 80 minutes, another one is 58 for 80 minutes.
then he meniton the 58 one is more comfortable and finally i chose that one,
around five minutes later, a lady entry, and she is ............(just really like a chinese doctor,...damn), but i didn't reject her since i 'm not sure there is normal massage or some more service may provide,
Of cause i didn't do anything and just like a very PURE massage, and she is really like a Chinese doctor.

let me discribe more about her.

age, i around 28-29.
body: just like t mid age fat woman. ...... aound 140 pounds.

finally, when i quit since i have customer to visit, and damn................i see more and more young girl in the corridor and the next more. ....in there. i think I should choose the normal massage (like 35 or 38 dollars for 80 minutes), they're not a chinese doctor, and i think by next time i may reject to massage by Chinese doctor to massage me since i'm not illness.......

any brother tried about this food massage, tell me the details plesase and by next time i may know what kind of package i should choose or suitable for me...

From Poor Taka

红星酒斩 發表於 2023-9-2 09:01:47

不錯,支持下樓主

JDLMDJIA 發表於 2023-10-4 22:50:02

看帖廻帖是美德!:lol
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 石X古流係正or邪足?????