dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 22:05:02

春華 SN 巧遇青春版 魏綺珊

秋華 SN 巧逢芳華版魏綺珊

Yesterday night, my friend bring me to a SN that I never tried. He told me they provide different style of message, and he recommend me to try 冰水壯羊 ( 是羊, 沒有是陽 ).
Acutally they provide many different style, the following are what they provide

中式
泰式
日式
好式
歐式
Korea式
冰水壯羊
螞蟻上樹
and etc .....

I can't remeber all of them.
For your information, the charge of 冰水壯羊 and 螞蟻上樹 areRMB 100, for 120 min. And Korea style, charge RMB 120, and also for 120 min.

For the hardware, their decoration is a little old, I think a little older than 益記.
The Room size is OK, they provide TV , but just 5 station, that's mean they don't provide Cable TV. With a small table , and two chair. A standard bed. The space is more than enough , much better than 鳳凰 and 益記.

For let go back to software, my friend introduce me no. !*, and unfortunately, all BG with no. end with !*, is on day shift, and we went there on 12:30 am. So this shift, the BG with no., last two digit !^. So the manager, bring the BG for me, the four round, is Pork chop, so I throw them out of my room. And the fifth round, I met 芳華版魏綺珊.
Do you remember, who is 魏綺珊, she is ex-TVB news 主播. I think she is 65% like 魏綺珊 but 芳華版 . She is slim, and the ball ball seem small. However, her face attract me, so I allow her to serve me...
I like pretty face, more than milk cow...
So I told her, I want to do 冰水壯羊 , but she told me , I better do Korean style, as the weather is a little cold, and 冰水壯羊is better to do in Summer time. But I really want to try 冰水壯羊 , so I insist, maybe, next time, I will do Korean style.
I turn around, I start to my 背, so it is standard message, with 推背 using baby oil. And after the 背, he start to do my lower part, from Pat pat to foot. She took off my 短富 completely, and do 推 my pat pat with oil. But one drop back, when 推 my pat pat without touch my little brother and spring bag, only work on pat pat gap. So they only provide RPP services. And one point, I want to mention, they don't like鳳凰 and 益記, with standard package which include HJ and RPP. Therefore, at this moment, I don't know whether she will provide 起 plane services, so just wait and see what happen.

So after the part of my my rear side, she asked me to turn around, and using the towel to cover my little brother. She start to 推 foot and then move the my region with little brother. At that time, she asked me whether I need 起 plane services, the term she said is 騰飛. And she said, the charge is RMB 50 . Oh, I think it seem very good price , compare with the SN with Rat plane. But I am not sure whether he allow me to touch her, with this 騰飛 services. As on 小減, they will only 騰飛 for you, but without touch their body and ball ball, and the tip is also RMB 50. And she ask me, whether I will pay cash inside the room, or she should report the tip with RMB 50. As I have not bring any money inside the room , and don't wait to walk to changing room, so I told her to report the tips with RMB 50 . Then, she went out, to get the tool for 冰水壯羊.

She bring the bucket of rice cooker with hot water, and inside the bucket, it is a bag with small brown color liquid, and also bring a bag with ice. So she took out my towel, and I don't have any cover on my body at this important moment, 芳華版魏綺珊, can see clearly my whole body.

P.S. their uniform, is a 半節短裙, and upper part is a jacket, with 推鏈 on the centre. So it is easy to 推開 the 推鏈 to work on their upper part body.

So she put the ice bag on my little brother for a moment, and then change the hot water bag. And she change alternatively, cool and hot bag, for four time. So after then, she finish the 冰水壯羊. So for first time of 冰水壯羊, it is quite funny, and interesting. But next time, I will try Korea style, which will combine 螞蟻上樹
, and 冰冷 lotion message.
And this moment, she put more BB oil to my little brother, and going to 騰飛 for me. 我固然沒有给他便那樣做騰飛. I move my hand to the 推鏈 , and want to release her bra 扣, so that I can enjoy her ball ball with my hand and mouth. But she told me her ball ball is small, and don't expect too much on it. But actually, I found her ball ball is not so small, at least it is small 吸腳ball, and the nipple is little dark. So I play her ball ball with my hand, and she play my little brother with her hand and BB oil. I want to use one of my hand, to play her little sister, but unfortuantely, he wear 絲物 which cover whole her pat pat. Therefore, I can only play on top of her dressing. It is one drop back of this BG. So I try to move her body closer to my mouth, so I can enjoy her ball ball with my mouth. And she is willing to move her body, to let me kiss her ball ball, and her nipple become stand up and harder. Therefore, even I cannot play her sister, I do feel the service is enjoyable. And finally, I release my thousand million son and grand son. She gave me her mobile phone no., and ask me to call her next time, when I come again. They will change the shft for each week.
Oh, I forgot to tell you, 芳華版魏綺珊 's no is !^ .
The SN is near to 鳳凰路, address is 羅湖區湖貝路1053 号 2nd floor ( 京鹏旅店前面) , telephone is 82186162. The will provide car pick up services, so you may call them to bring you there.

[ Last edited by iamaom on 2006-12-12 at 16:26 ]

枣强公用号 發表於 2023-7-11 15:27:49

不錯不錯,樓主您辛苦了。。。

浪漫无边际缺 發表於 2023-7-21 04:09:59

寫的真的很不錯

冷专问 發表於 2023-11-10 16:53:55

我是來刷分的,嘿嘿

纆g 發表於 2024-2-9 00:00:40

小手一抖,積分到手!
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 春華 SN 巧遇青春版 魏綺珊