dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 21:30:01

Chuk Yuen encounter today

Chuk Yuen encounter today

Today when there, as really long long haven't been there, sono idea which no.
and just ramdomly order one bone girl by thepaper which the supervisor shown me.

Since when i arrived at the room, but just feeling strange as all the light from the room was suddenly turn on.............and two man with casual wear was come and seems is spot checking the saune...and i see many girl was out of the room and finally those man were gone and the supervisor mention thatits okay as they just checking the emergency or fire corridor area or something,, but you know i really feel scare as i never have such encounter in SN. of cause i know it should be fine but still uncomfort with it

Then a gal come..oh my god its like a c9 and at least 35 years old, short and fat(she have a photos in the web, but i don't want to disclose her no....but you know that number was pick from me so i couldn't reject her....but her boneskill is fine and i just finish a pure and normal massage in the first hour. As i don't want to do the second hour by her and i just tell her i have to go since i need to reach office as early as possible due to some issue occer....she was quite disapointed as she couldn't get the sec hour and she couldn't earn...but frankly speaking i was really no mood, the reason is
(1) Spot checking fire facilities or something during i arrive
(2) I wrongly pick a C9 feel gal since i didn;t do the home work before entry,,,,

anyhow,,,one hour the charge is 128..and it is a pure massage from today.

[ Last edited by taka_007 on 2007-8-22 at 20:57 ]

陈陈430 發表於 2023-1-24 14:28:28

沒看完~~~~~~ 先頂,好同志

极品小处男处v 發表於 2023-2-28 10:09:46

LZ真是人才

困虫斗倜 發表於 2023-3-16 11:32:34

不錯不錯,樓主您辛苦了。。。

宇转好帖鄙 發表於 2023-4-30 19:32:44

我是來刷分的,嘿嘿

热忽行退 發表於 2023-12-22 09:07:55

學習了,謝謝分享、、、

崔炫俊献 發表於 2024-6-26 06:45:09