dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 21:30:01

something to share ...

something to share ...

i went to sz for a business trip today.. while i was waiting, i asked around and was looking for a pure massage andi decided to go to the one right next to me, since i can't waste too much time so i skipped the shower part... went straight up to the room.... they asked me what kinda i wanted..i told them i wanted the Cantonese style ($98) for 100 mins...as i was waiting and smoking plus watching tv.. the Bg came in...i think she was around 28-32...to mystandard, she is not good looking. plus she is very meaty.. anyway..she told me to change to the clothes they provided. but she just keep standing there..(i dont like ppl watching me change).. after few mins.. she said she will go outside and wait... she came back in.. told me to take all my clothes off(remember, all my clothes) but i refused and i just changed... she thought i wanted to do the oil massage.. but i dont... well.. she said just take the shirt and pants off but we won't do oil massage.. so i followed.. after 15, she told me to takemy underwear off too..i asked her why, she said, and i quote *didn't you want to get a hj*.. i said no.. then she told me if you choose the Cantonese style... they will provide that with *NO EXTRA COST*.. then wechatted for a little bit. and asked her for some info.. she said... if a customer ask for a hj they will give it to you.. only if you picked the Cantonese style... she also told me that they have a offer spa also... the good stuff is that you dont do the showering yourself.. they will soak you in a bucket of soapy water and the bg will wash you down for you... i think it cost $166 or maybe $188....sorry, i forgot..

just want to share with your guys...

as i was leaving the place.. i saw some bg are pretty good looking...

anyone who are interested... can ask me for the name and address..
btw, i dont know how to type in chinese.. i am going to try to figure out how to provide them in english for your guys..

123457067 發表於 2023-4-18 09:01:09

找到好貼不容易,我頂你了,謝了

丁侦球 發表於 2023-10-1 23:20:11

小手一抖,積分到手!

惜颜705 發表於 2023-12-30 02:00:53

前排支持下

贺长云 發表於 2024-8-7 05:41:44

:lol不錯

二狗子2017 發表於 2024-8-14 01:10:18

有競爭才有進步嘛
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: something to share ...