dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 20:05:00

"sea moon" hoi yuet electric girl @^*

"sea moon" hoi yuet electric girl @^*

Today went to hoi yuet at around 1pm
Had no idea who to book as didn't do homework before going.Supervisor asked which style and I said 188 and no idea what number.Then he brought in @^*.This girl has a pair of powerful electric eyes.after around 30 mins part 1, she asked which style I want - hj or bm.I asked her which style can hug her, she said only the second one can take off clothes.after a moment of thinking, decided to have bm.When she came back after taking oil, no bra inside the uniform.nothing about bm we did as I don't really like bm much.we were only hugging and kissing her balls.Then rocket launched.

she gave me her number and I think I will try her maybe once more.

After massage, I went to have leg and shoulder massage.as I wanted to leave around 30 mins, I asked them to stop around 30 mins.there were a girl doing the shoulder and a guy doing the leg.When I sign for $5 for the shoulder since she came around 5 to 10 mins after the guy started and finished the same time, also she didn't do much on shoulder and mainly on head.She said the minimum tips would be $20.I asked her back why not body mentioned minimum tips 20 before I start?she just kept on saying they don't have paid if we do the free charge massage and only got tips.I said if she doesn't want, I give her $0 as there were a place to give $0 on the paper.The guy didn't say anything, and only asked me to sign, I gave him $10 as he did good and he didn't comment at all.When I paid, the supervisor said I can't give no tips for free massage, I told him the story and he said that's okay then.

As paid by HKD, so it's HK$289 including bm and 10 tips for leg massage.

123457294 發表於 2023-3-5 22:53:36

小手一抖,積分到手!

霓小沫儿 發表於 2023-6-16 21:19:16

看帖廻帖是美德!:lol

么斯汀 發表於 2024-5-8 07:15:02

路過,支持一下啦

小菊花之米 發表於 2024-9-7 23:35:47

我是來刷分的,嘿嘿
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: "sea moon" hoi yuet electric girl @^*