dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 19:55:00

KHO ^)

KHO ^)

Few days ago went to Shenzhen for drinking after working. Finished a bottle of black label but did not get a gal out so went to KHO. I was a bit "wing" so that just asked the managress to arrange a big ball gal.

The gal came in was a bit short in height and did not see big balls. But I was a bit drunk so let it keep going. During the "oil pushing" she gave a comfortable pushing on my back and I could feel she push very hard for the oil on my back - I like this normal pushing style

Then I putting milk on my back for second round massage. I felt right away a pair of big and soft stuffs on my back . When I turned back she got really big balls. Let her sat next to me, grapping and licking her nipples. They turned hard and went for the little sister. In the beggining only outside of the under, but after a high frequent fingers vibration, it got wet. It is a good timing to put the fingers inside to feet the real wet water . Her hand at that time also turned on the turbo and my body also have a serious vibration and finish the main theme.

Summary : Big balls, but short size, ok reaction, outlooking normal, a big fat.
Try again : I will not as I prefer tall gal like the size of (( but she left already

登州渔夫 發表於 2023-5-20 12:36:04

真是 收益 匪淺

123456825 發表於 2023-9-24 06:56:18

:lol不錯

123456848 發表於 2023-12-22 08:44:59

支持一下:lol

随遇而安428 發表於 2024-6-4 23:48:03

前排支持下分享
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: KHO ^)