dayy2023 發表於 2023-1-20 19:35:00

Disappointed in Kong Fu

Disappointed in Kong Fu

Read several reports about KF and went there during the weekend. My friends and me are 3 guys went for KTV first, then KF. It was already 3am.

If was so bad that KF has only 9 massagers in the night shift and only 1-2 massagers were available. How can a suanna in SZ has only 9 gals for the business ?? We then moved to SH as I have not gone there for looooooooong time.

Luckily SH has many more gals and many of them are new gals too. The only thing lesser was the ball massage as I don't mind because I spent the time to massage her balls too. As we had many alcohol in the KTV, already forgot the no. of the gals. But the massager I tried was quite tall 165mm and good skin too. Long legs and green light for up and down. But the balls were only "cup" hand. I can't remember how did the service finishing already.

Wroke up at 9 and paid 188 only. Saved 20 compareing to KF price.Before leaving got some recommendation of gals with big balls from the manager. Next time will try the numbers he said.

阿源285 發表於 2023-4-13 17:32:28

不錯不錯,很好哦
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Disappointed in Kong Fu