coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 17:50:01

ball cake

ball cake

yesterday morning i go to "hoi X wah" the bg give me so many ball cake...........
when start to dup back, and she sit on the short seat by by head side.... i always put my hands over my head .....not by the bed side....oh she give me ball cake.........it's mean that i can touch her a little bite ....hehe......but when i move my hand to touch her ball ...she start to stop my hand......after that i put back my hand over my head.....and then she give me again.......and then sometime i move my hand to touch her little sister and ball...................it's so happy

$76 for 2 hour
$70 bg tips
$5 tip for locker(i always give 10 but yesterday after i take the bath, they just stand by the door and talk , then i open my own locker and take my own thing and wear the cloth...till i wear the shoes...they come back.......and take out my bag for me........so i just give 5 for them)

小妖花满楼满fx 發表於 2024-2-23 18:32:13

LZ說的很不錯

紫愚灵 發表於 2024-8-29 14:00:30

:lol不錯
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: ball cake