coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 17:15:00

大 none ? --- 大鬧 run bun 7 邪骨店

年夜 none ? --- 年夜鬧 run bun 7 正骨店

(sorry, in office, 唔便利用中文腳寫, use English)

Last Saturday will meet 2 strongfriend at Shenzhen Lo Wu train station on 5:00pm and to 開年夜場 in evening.

I arrive early 3:45pm and want find foot massage myself.Turn left and up the bridge to Giu Yeung or Sun Ming Yeung.

On bridge in front see a building, one 中女 tell massage or foot massage $30, I follow her to 2/F a shop, go inside, 推佈簾的 bed, first 中女 and one osim tell ?飛, I tell no osim, first 中女 call second 中女 (face ok), I say second中女 do foot massage, they say all people do?飛 in this shop, one $30, ?飛 $50. I say no, but they 夾硬去.
First中女 say this shop can salt wet, and tell second中女 stand in my right hand, first中女 stand in my left hand.They take the clothes up and give I see their ball and take my hand touch their ball.Second中女 ball beautiful, ball head light colour but first中女 ball head deep colour.
They say help I 出水, pay they each $150, I say no, they say only one do pay $200.I say no.They continue ask I say yes for 2 minutes.
I am angry, say too expensive, say I go ML in sauna place only $200.I say I no want massage now and I go.They say I need pay $50 for they (massage fee), I say they no do massage, only stay 5 minutes.They say I touch their ball.They do not give I go.
I xyz@#$% they.I say if you take my $1 I will go back with 2 strong friend.I continue xyz@#$%.They say I too loud.

Security guard come to door say what matter.They say no.I go and no give they money.

In fact, after I go I am afraid,I no will go up the bridge next time.

I meet 2 friend on 5:00pm say they about the matter.They say I am very lucky 冇比人挨.

dw3995 發表於 2023-12-15 08:02:19

:lol不錯

半岛宫殿rw 發表於 2024-2-14 19:34:50

路過,學習下

无人岛屿颈 發表於 2024-7-28 01:26:54

:lol不錯
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 大 none ? --- 大鬧 run bun 7 邪骨店