coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 17:05:01

皇室假期

皇室假期

i went there couple weeks ago with 3 of my friends (all girls)... at first, i didn't think it was a big deal to go with girls.. but my god.. after i got on the train with them.. i realized that i shouldn't go with them.. they talk so much.. non-stop.. chi-chat all the way...they are the only one who are talking.. there is basically no place for meat all..
anyway, after arrived there we got onthe free shuttle bus to take us there.. the locker room was nice and huge.. very clean.. the towel is free for grab.. you can use as many as you wanted..
since we didn't eat anything.. we ate over there.. to my surprise, the food is very very nice.. but quite expensive... it cost more than in hk...but all the fruits, drink, ice-cream is all you can eat...
you can play pool, watch movies, etc...oh, if you dont smoke.. there is also smoke-free sections too...
the seat is really nice... incline and decline is all made possible with a touch of a button..
we all got the same thing.. foot massage, and back massage... oh.. i also got the neck massage while i was getting my foot massage..almost felt asleep too..

the bill is about 400 per person...for about 8 hours of relaxation.

if you want to relax and enjoy a good time with your friends (not 3 girls, btw) ..this is sure the place to go... i love it...

老橡树1 發表於 2023-9-22 20:10:49

不錯不錯,樓主您辛苦了。。。

东未红 發表於 2024-5-10 18:47:24

沙發!沙發!

胡胡胡美丽_ss 發表於 2024-6-29 08:07:56

前排支持下分享

123457242 發表於 2024-9-6 10:12:40

路過,學習下
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 皇室假期