coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 16:40:06

冒死殺入羅記

拼命殺羅記

I'm a fans of 羅記 for over 1 year.....see her up and down.....

I'm the first one to report the KO incident...and other c hing also proved this bad news..

Together with Robert c hing's kindly pm, I stop to visit this lovely place for weeks....

but My little brother is very naughty.......control my legs to go their again.......

Be alert: I have no intention to ask all c hing going there or follow my action.....HIGH DANGER....I just report the latest news.....for sharing !!

1) I have a one-week-holiday.....hence if I were arrested.........(the preivous guys has 5-day-imprisonment.)

2) Told my famiy members....as I have a business trip for few days....(if back to HK.......I will say the trip cancel....)

3) Bring $$$ ($3,000, might save your life...if KO...)

4) Ask my best friend...to give me help at once.....(Like go to hiking....heee)

Then, you can continue the trip.................

1) Timing: I go there just after lunch....

2) Don't use the font door....I go to 7-11 and use the back door ...directly to hotel.....

3) When the lift open....I see the waitress as usual....no difference.....

4) After bathing...directly go to room....(no one in the waiting room....and the lighting is closed....no customer)

5) Some room are occupied....(many brave soliders there........)

Content:

1) Follow Robert c hing..............checking......no used tissue....

2) Look out from window..........see any KO car......

3) Then, BG coming..........very good.......newcomers.....stay here for only 1 month.....

4) She don't want to disclose KO incident.....(but we all know in HK la....)

5) She say HK people come less, but Chinese remain the same.....

6) Then, I double confirm don't use oil and don't bring any oil during part 2!!!

Marks:

Face: very beautiful and sharp....at least 80 marks.

Voice: very soft.....can kill many bros....if in the old days..

Sharp:

a) ball ball...not very big..but soft and white...quite pink lin....<<surprise...
b) a little fat in 肚
c) long and white legs....very ok ...

Service:
Part I: not very good...expected
Part II: ok...touch her ball ball......but no take-off clothes....I'm afraid ma....then KO by her, not by police

PS: She has some fans....and phone to her repeatedly.....back to HK...also phone to her....(another brave solider.....)

The number is !) (hence, no need pm me this time...)

Go or not Go.....depend on your condiiton and your little brother............

Thank you !

梨波儿 發表於 2023-4-5 18:16:08

難得一見的好帖

爱无声爱留痕列 發表於 2023-8-15 09:40:36

學習了,不錯,講的太有道理了

浪子孤女 發表於 2023-10-9 06:05:06

有競爭才有進步嘛

幸福341 發表於 2024-8-3 09:04:29

多謝你分享
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 冒死殺入羅記