coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 16:05:00

水都 - 性福啟航spa報告

火皆 - 性禍啟航spa陳述

Hello everybody!
Sorry I dun know type chinese but I wanna share my report to all of you.
Dated 4/Oct after K and go into Shui Do with friends at 4:30a.m.. Fully occupied in everywhere then go into restaurant to eat something first. At the same time, 2 spa girls appear and selling spa items. My friends not interested and gonna goto cosmetican area to do facial and sleep.Only me ask the spa girl's mobile number said after meal will message to her.

After breakfast I goto 3+ floor then call her. She guide me to the spa room, very big room and good decoration. Individual shower room and toilet. But the room door can not lock . The spa girl sit on my leg and her hand is shaking my brother inside my shorts said I will be very enjoy that~ After shower and go to the bed. She start to kiss me and shake my brother again. I ask her make love or not and she said next time. Then put some white color liquid on my brother. She looks like a model, long and has pretty face. After 10 mins.Pussy get very wet.I can not control and kick off all her cloths and goto shower together. She didn't refuse and finally make love with her luu~~~

Total:$818 + $500(tips) "Very expensive,! "

们至熟两创 發表於 2023-8-25 05:19:35

支持new161

123457148 發表於 2023-9-26 06:49:13

好好 學習了 確實不錯

张永峰 發表於 2024-1-2 01:26:23

路過,學習下

123457245 發表於 2024-8-5 23:45:16

前排支持下
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 水都 - 性福啟航spa報告