coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 15:30:03

海月華停 first time report

海月華停 first time report

after seeing many posts, finally had a try today in 海月華停 and post the first time in here.

Didn't know the distance between the MTR station and the center, walked very long way and lucky to have the map I got from here (thanks very much for the CHing who posted that map).

After shower, went into the food massage area, manager (Mr. Lee) approached me and ask me what number I used to have.I told him it's my first time.Then he leaded me to the room and explained more in the room.He mentioned $188 HK style, $238 BM and $2x8 (can't remember) for ice/fire.As it's my first time, I said I would try the HK style.He asked me the requirement before he left the room.Then brought me @!#, similar to the photos in the ad (90%).

If you ask me, I would say there were no part 1 at all, straightly part 2.lye down besides me and had my first HJ.Could unhook the bra and touch and eat nipples.after 1st HJ, then do little bit "touching" on both hands.I would not say massage as it really felt like touching.Then had 2nd HJ, similar to first one.As BG has another customer and I had 2 times, I let her go and ask her to arrange the free chinese style to me.$10 tips for the chinese style and $10 for locker.

Total $188-$20 coupon+$10 tips+$10 tips = $188

楚一帆 發表於 2023-5-26 14:52:15

:lol不錯

云端午节 發表於 2024-5-28 16:08:51

難得一見的好帖
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 海月華停 first time report