coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 15:30:03

Report of "green color home"

Report of "green color home"

First of all, Thanks                                             骨總 for the suggestion.

However, the experience was not so good.I went with a friend.We both didn't go there before.Supervisor explained each type and we both wanted oil massage, so we picked the "korean" style.Also, it included one "dai tong", so we started with foot massage.The supervisor didn't ask anything but ask if we can handle "dai lik".I am the type who doesn't like pain.Therefore, I chose not to have "big strength".However, there came two guys, we both not like being touched by man.Therefore, we both rejected and asked for female.During the massage, I asked her no need to "big strength", but she seemed couldn't control at all.after a min, went back to "big strength"

Finally, finished, then we asked for the room.Waited for a couple mins.Finally lead us to the two rooms and came two js.both not tall and little fat.During the massage, I asked them the strength is fine.However, she keeps on adding more and more strength.it was like being beaten.

After the massage, I talked with my friend and he had the same experience.The girl seemed can't control at all.I was so unhappy as I felt like hurt.

My friend and I went back to Lo Wu and then I asked him to leave first as I would like to do massage again.I went to my usual place "golden color sunshine" and had another 2 hrs massage.

Thanks again for                                             骨總, but too bad couldn't have a happy report in return.

水月花郎稳 發表於 2023-4-9 13:23:56

前排支持下分享

忆清静丫 發表於 2024-5-6 05:10:27

前排支持下分享
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Report of "green color home"