coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 15:30:03

Adventure in Wong Ma

Adventure in Wong Ma

Went to SZ to meet a client and finished work on 3pm. On 99 went past the Sum Nam Road and saw the big sign of a sauna place - Wong Ma xx.
It was in a building with snooker....etc. Got in there with a not bad shower and sauna place, with also quite big pool. After the sauna and moved to the rest room. It was a also quite big with many ppl. Men and Women were nearly the same quantity.
Have a drink and the went to check the picture of the bone gal. Chose the one looke cuited and went into the room. I chose the most expensive style - Janpanese and slept on a matress for the massage.
Part 1 was OK and then suddenly she put my trousers down and use old to massage my ass. Then she gripped my brohter and asked if I would like to have massage there. I could not say no as her hand was very gently massaging and touching the head of my borther very comfortably.
Afte the r pp. then turned arond. Unfortunately she did not sit next to me and the whole process was bed end plane massage. But he technique was OK and after 10 mins........ fireworks came.......

Payment RMB 250 for 1.5 hrs and tips for everyone.

李志敏 發表於 2023-4-1 08:31:00

不錯不錯,很好哦

諾篱hy 發表於 2023-12-19 18:37:14

過來看看的
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Adventure in Wong Ma