coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 15:05:00

Golden Sunshine (Lo Wu)

Golden Sunshine (Lo Wu)

In order to give myself a present for birthday, I went to Golden Sunshine Fine Sauna Plaza (kam sik yeung kwong).They have a chart shows which js has the most "dim chung" or who has the most extend hour.I saw a number @#) on the js chart a long time, but didn't try at all.Today I tried again and she was available then it started my report:

When I arrived the room, I felt like going to toilet, so I went out.When I came back, she was there and made everything ready: light off, tv on, towel the bed.Therefore I could start right away.For the massage part, she was fine and one thing special was that she used knee to massage.I didn't try that before, it's interesting.Then she started part two, it's very comfortable with the rpp and play long long.All Ching must aware as this is not a real 45 degree place.Only one style may have this part two service and this service called " Wong siak po kin".so it's like a rat plane at the bed end, no guarantee you will have it for sure.However, most of the time they will do it in order to ask for more tips.Therefore, please don't complain if you don't have it.

Face: 7/10
body: no real body contact
Service: 8.5/10

If you are not the member, make sure you collect the coupon before you board their shuttle bus.Just ask the girls standing at the car park in "lo wu transport building".
I paid 168 + 80 tips (most of the time they would ask for 100).Thanks for reading.If anything not clear, I am sorry about that as I don't give out report so frequent.Also, I can't type Chinese on my computer, so I can only type english report.

海上灵光Y8 發表於 2023-10-6 08:33:03

寫的真的很不錯

默默MYQ 發表於 2024-8-20 22:44:18

路過,學習下
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Golden Sunshine (Lo Wu)