coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 14:50:12

HK$ unhappy report - waste money

HK$ unhappy report - waste money

Sunday, I went to HK$ to try my second time 45 degree bone.However, it's not a very good experience.As I had massage in Golden sunlight before I go. I told the bg no need to give me massage.Then she went out to take stuffs and come back.not very quick, but okay.she ask me to face down and still do oil massage on my back.At that moment, I had the bad feeling already.Then she does all the rpp things, but I can't believe she was not as good as the one I had in golden sunlight.Then she started the jelly and milk.She has no big balls, but she just do everything part of my part just like one touch - finished very quick.Then she asked me to turn around and do the front with jelly and milk again.then she "chok" my little brother and it's no good feeling.I tried to touch her "sea" and she was using her legs to prevent me.well, I used my imagination to finish it.Then she went out to "wash hand" for long time.I don't like that as it's like cheating.after she came back, I tried to touch her, but she said it's not good feeling, which made me so angry and I told her I go then.

After I paid, no body asked me about the service until I went out to the lift.One girl asked me about the service and I said no good, however, she seemed not paying attention to me at all and said thank you only.what the Fxxx, if you don't want to know, why ask.

well, I thought HK$ was the one who had many ching before, I think I won't go back again.

亲亲阳光非 發表於 2023-3-2 04:28:27

沒看完~~~~~~ 先頂,好同志

123457242 發表於 2023-6-1 22:44:32

多謝你分享

大脚吴妈 發表於 2023-8-12 15:31:53

支持一下:lol

孙悟空748 發表於 2023-11-17 14:21:51

好好 學習了 確實不錯
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: HK$ unhappy report - waste money