coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 14:40:00

Old No. is still OK

Old No. is still OK

It had many negative comments on KH recently. However I have just tried an old number !* which I tried to book her for many times but failed. So this is the first time can try this "red card".
I arrived on 9am in the 2nd day of this 5 days public holidays. Immediately I requested for her and this time finally she was not booked by anyone else because she comes back on 11am for the morning session. Then I slept in the room and waited for her.

Times went fast and I heard door knocking sound during the "spring dreaming". After saying hi, the started for the massage.

Part 1 was nothing special and I also did not come for this.

Part 2, after she came back with the massage oil and off the bra, my mind awaked right away. She got really big tits and I could not hold one tit with one hand.Then I understood why she is so "red" and always booked in advance.

This is very good feeling during the BM with her big tits. After finished the main job, we went down to the resting area. I heard already one Ching was already waiting for her. Besides, there was another "call clock" on 5pm. I believed most of the Ching tried her already as she worked there so long. But I will re-try her again for her figure and reasonable services.

May be the new no. are not trained well so that it gave so many negative comments. But they will be eliminated due to their bad services. Only the good gals can be staying for long.

123457297 發表於 2023-8-4 21:20:43

我搶、我搶、我搶沙發~
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Old No. is still OK