coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 14:30:25

Wong Ma Holiday

Wong Ma Holiday

Went to Wong Ma after finishing meeting with client on last week. The only reason I went there because my cash card still have 211 inside.

After taking the shower, pick up a gal for Japanese style from the TV. I was not too many choices so that I picked up without really choosing so that I could not remember the number.

Part 1 was the normal big saunna level. When I turned up, she massaged my legs first. She massaged up and up and then focuing on my pouch. Then she asked if I need to have full massage surface. At that time I really looked at her, she was quite fat on the waist but also quite big balls. And my brother did answer she already too. Then I said yes.

She took my pants down to the mid of the legs and massaged slowly. However, she was sitting on the bed end as the normal parctice. This time she massaged my brother for 15 mins but I still could not come. Requested she to sit next to me 2 times then she finally moved on my right hand side.

I grabed her balls hardly + imagination of a "young model" for 3 mins and I came to the climax.

Before she left she gave me the number but I throwed it awas as I will not re-fill the cash card and go to the same sanua anymore. In fact the massage is only normal but the "JJ Massage" does not including the touching is not my favor. However the price is similar

Then I paid totaly 210 + 10 for locker.

同感丶 發表於 2023-5-3 04:34:23

沒看完~~~~~~ 先頂,好同志

秋天一且 發表於 2023-8-29 20:06:55

我是個湊數的。。。

王建新1 發表於 2023-9-15 20:09:57

多謝你分享

陈陈430 發表於 2024-6-10 13:47:22

謝謝樓主,共同發展

我的苦恼冉 發表於 2024-7-21 06:46:36

過來看看的
頁: [1]