coiechan 發表於 2023-1-20 14:25:01

Smelly Pussy

Smelly Pussy

I am not a guy to affect people to earn $ but it was really a very bad experience and I think I need to tell Chings so that not too many chings get the same bad and unhealthy experience.

Few days ago I went to SZ for working. After finsihing the meeting was still early then I went to KH. I did not expect I can finish the job so early so that I went without booking. After shower then asked for !*. Manager said she has a loooooong vacation. That meant she quit the job already, very disappointed. Then asked him to recommend me any big balls and not too short in height.

He recommended me (^ then the nightmare started. Finished the drink and went to the room and waited for 15mins. The gal came and we started with the back Part 1. The massage was really only rubbing he muscle but it was not ok i did not come for this.

I turned to the front and started for Part 2. She was siting closing to the end of the bed so I needed to requested her to come next to me so that I can grab her balls and say hello to her little pussy. She move up a little bit and my hands could just grab her balls and touch her pussy. When I touched her under pant and vibrate a little bit, there was a "Very Strong and Smelly Smell" came from the pussy side to my head. I just smell for 0.5 second, I fell dizzyand just liked being punched continuously by Ip Man. It was so stinky smell that even a durian just like perfume.

Then I stop immediately and asked her to sit more closed to me but the pussy faced to the end of the bed. Then I use a lot of imagination of Chrissie Chou and grab her balls hardly to release my pressure as soon as possible.

Then I left even before the time was finished. But it may be psychological feeling, I was still felling the very stinky smell in my noseI will for sure keep her in the blacklist forever.

Did any Ching have the similar experience ??

晚景入寒窗 發表於 2023-4-26 20:17:03

幫你頂下哈!!

未来看得见吗敲 發表於 2023-5-12 20:55:59

LZ真是人才
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Smelly Pussy